A lazy afternoon in the garden. Good friends. And freshly cooked pizza, hot from the outdoor pizza oven. Few things are more enjoyable.
Especially when you've cooked the pizza yourself in your own, portable, wood fired pizza oven, until the buffalo mozzarella's melting and the base is perfectly crispy.
Watch a video of the pizza oven in action here
Most people agree that outdoor pizza ovens make the best home-made pizzas and being portable this pizza oven allows a much more flexible approach to alfresco dining.
The superb Earthfire Ceramic Pizza Oven has all the cooking characteristics of a conventional pizza oven, it cooks large 35cm pizzas in just a few minutes, whether shop bought or ideally home made to our easy traditional recipes. And it cooks evenly, so there's no need to turn the pizza during cooking.
It's made from unique NilTherm ceramic that retains the heat to create the perfect pizza cooking temperature of over 350°C - much hotter than a domestic oven. Using either seasoned wood or charcoal, it's ready to cook in just half an hour and gives 2 hours of cooking time before you need to refuel (although surely everyone will be full by then!).
Handmade in South Africa, this outdoor pizza oven is of exceptional quality and, with its glazed finish, oak handles and stainless steel stand, you'll love the way it looks as much as the way it cooks.
- Portable, outdoor wood fired pizza oven
- Durable, thermal shock-proof, NilTherm ceramic means the oven heats up fast to the perfect pizza cooking temperature, it will also not rust or crack.
- Porous cooking surface ensures even, perfectly crispy bases
- Half hour warm up time and two hour cooking time
- Also suitable for baking bread, barbecuing and smoking food
- Supplied with large pizza peel, stainless steel stand, easy to follow instructions, easy to make pizza recipes plus lots of handy tips