A lazy afternoon in the garden. Good friends. And freshly cooked pizza, hot from the outdoor pizza oven. Few things are more enjoyable.
Especially when you've cooked the pizza yourself in your own wood fired pizza oven, until the buffalo mozzarella's melting and the base is perfectly crispy.
Watch a video of the pizza oven in action here
Most people agree that outdoor pizza ovens make the best home-made pizzas.
The Earthfire Ceramic Pizza Oven cooks large 35cm pizzas in just a few minutes, whether shop bought or home made to our easy traditional recipes. And it cooks evenly, so there's no need to turn the pizza during cooking.
It's made from a unique ceramic material that retains heat to create the perfect pizza cooking temperature of over 350°C. Using either seasoned wood or charcoal, it's ready to cook in just half an hour and gives 2 hours of cooking time before you need to refuel (although surely everyone will be full by then!).
Handmade in South Africa, this outdoor pizza oven is of exceptional quality and, with its glazed finish, oak handles and stainless steel stand, you'll love the way it looks as much as the way it cooks.
- Portable, outdoor pizza oven
- Unique ceramic material means the oven heats up fast to a high temperature
- Porous cooking surface ensures even, perfectly crispy bases
- Half hour warm up time and two hour cooking time
- Also suitable for baking bread, barbecuing and smoking food
- Supplied with stainless steel stand, easy to follow instructions, easy to make pizza recipes plus lots of handy tips