Grenadier’s Earthfire Outdoor Pizza Oven make the best home-made pizzas. Not only can they make your pizzas taste great, they offer health and environmental benefits, as well – including:
- Your pizza will taste better. That’s because our wood fired pizza oven distributes the heat evenly across the pizza and the wood-fired heat delivers a unique and delicious flavour, not to mention the perfectly crispy base.
- You can easily custom-create pizzas to suit everyone’s taste—whether cooking for a few people or a large party with many guests.
- With a wood fired pizza oven, you can attain higher temperatures—approximately 350 degrees. This sharply cuts pizza cooking time. As a result, you can expect your pizza to cook in just two to five minutes in a wood-fired oven (depending on the dough thickness).
- Wood-fired ovens are inexpensive to operate. No electricity. No propane. Just charcoal from seasoned wood.
- Its size and the fact that it’s portable make it really user-friendly – you could have it on a balcony, on the decking, in the garden or a courtyard. You could even take it camping too and be the envy of the site!
- They’re a great way to keep kids, family and friends entertained all day long. Better still, you won’t even need to leave the party behind to check on the food.
Handmade in South Africa, Grenadier’s outdoor pizza oven is of exceptional quality and, with its glazed finish, oak handles and stainless steel stand, you’ll love the way it looks as much as the way it cooks. For further information visit: https://grenadier.co.uk/product/earthfire-outdoor-pizza-oven